The cutter suction dredger DredgeKing PERM is a floating mobile device for dredging and removal of material from the bottom of water bodies.
The low draught construction of the dredger allows working in shallow waters, while still enabling dredging from as deep as 6 meters. DredgeKing PERM comes with great variety of optional attachments, such as rake, bucket, T-cutter bar and suction pump with cutter head. As a result, DredgeKing PERM provides an exceptionally multifunctional use of the dredger.
Optimal shape of the cutter head reduces sludge pollution of the water while dredging bottom sediments. DredgeKing PERM has a solid steel construction and is propelled by a powerful 6-cylinder diesel engine. Furthermore, the dredger uses only biodegradable lubricants, so the environment is safe in every case.
We equipped the dredger with our SMART DREDGING system, which increases the efficiency of dredging. Furthermore, the system also facilitates work in the maximum available depth. Above all, our DEWASYS system in the DredgeKing PERM dredger actively increases the efficiency of sediment dewatering in the DESET unit. Increased efficiency has a positive impact on the economic aspect of every water body revitalisation project.
Certainly there are projects, where the power of DredgeKing PERM is not sufficient enough. In such cases, we use our automatic pumping station to reach further pumping distances and accommodate various projects.
- Diesel engine, 6-cylinder, performance 186 kW
- Maximum dredging depth: 6 m
- Maximum pump performance: 520 m³/h sludge
- Hauling distance: up to 1,600 m
- Interchangeable attachments for dredging and maintenance works at water body
- Mowing and water plants collection
- Using biodegradable hydraulic oil Panolin
- System SMART DREDGING® implemented (optional)
- System DEWASYS® implemented (optional)